Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here I come... Watch out!!

I am going to make a concerted effort to post my progress while training for the Pinhoti 100 - Miler, in November.  http://www.pinhoti100.com/  Yes I am just a little crazy, but that's what happens when you start your way down the other side of the hill.  I want to prove to myself that I can do anything, through God who strengthens me.  I mean, He is the one who has blessed me with the ability to run...  and run...  and run!  I have also signed up for the St. Jude Marathon, my fourth, in December too.  I was going to run the Ancient Oaks 100 Miler in December, which would have meant I would miss the St. Jude, but when I found the Pinhoti, I made the change.  I am going to be logging some big mileage, cross-fit workouts, P90X workouts, road rides, and trail rides in preparation, so keep an eye out for me.



This me at the Gasparilla Distance Classic in March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment